Monday, February 21, 2011

New Blog - Dead Space 2

Hello, and welcome to my new blog. Over the next 12 days I will be covering a wide variety of topics, including politics, sports, games, movies, tv, and more. Obviously, I am not important enough for many people to read this blog, and honestly, I'm only doing it for my IS 101 class. I hope you enjoy reading this blog.

First up, I will be talking about Dead Space 2, a game I just started on the PS3. If you haven't heard about Dead Space 2, its about a guy trying to survive in a space station against horrible monstrosities. It's actually a bit more complicated than that, but that's all you need to know for now. 1 minute into the game and you know what you're in for. I won't spoil it, for those of you who haven't played it, but let's just say some poor guy is having an awful headache.

Anyone who has played the original Dead Space will feel right at home in Dead Space 2. All of the game mechanics are the same, with a few helpful changes every now and then. Few games have ever done atmosphere as well as Dead Space 2. You really feel like you are stuck on this space station that has been thrown into chaos. If you have a weak heart, you may want to refrain from playing this game. There is a great deal of tension and jump scares throughout the game.
I hope you have enjoyed my first blog. Tomorrow I will probably talk about the Giants spring training or something. I make no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment