Friday, March 18, 2011

Killzone 3, Sharks, Due Date, and Doctor Who

So, I went to Fresno this weekend and I played my brother's copy of Killzone 3. Man, I enjoyed the hell out of that game. The controls were great, and the story was better than everyone was saying. i think many people missed a lot of the intricacies that the developers Guerrilla were going for. Overall, it was definitely one of the most enjoyable first person shooters I have ever played.

We also saw the San Jose Sharks play the New York Rangers last weekend. It was a great time, even though the Sharks lost in a shootout. Seriously, it was the worst shootout I have ever seen a team have. We ate at the spaghetti factory which was pretty delicious.

We also saw Due Date at my brother's place. It was pretty funny. Zach Galifinakis (There is no way I'm right with that spelling) is really solidifying himself as a comic force in Hollywood. And Robert Downey Jr. does what he does best. He acts like a total asshole. We finally watched the Doctor Who Christmas Special. It was an alright episode. One of the more technically superior episodes that they have put together, and the story was pretty effective. Matt Smith is really solidifying himself as a great Doctor. But he still can't compare to David Tennant.

No comments:

Post a Comment