Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Last Blog

Well folks, it looks like this is it. The last blog. Boy is that a relief. I've enjoyed writing a couple of them, but it is awfully hard to remember to do it 12 times.

So what to talk about today? I'm still playing Dragon Age II.

 I really want to watch Black Death.

Community is on of the funnier tv shows at the moment.

And I have a pretty massive headache.


I got a b+ on a history test today. It kinda sucked because I was one point away from getting an A-. I could use more of those. Game of Thrones on HBO is getting closer every day. I'm more than a little excited for that. Not nearly as excited as I am for A Dance with Dragons, but very excited nonetheless. The Walking Dead continues to astound me with every issue. It is such an amazing series, I've never seen anything quite like it. Baseball season is only 9 or so days away. I can't wait for the beginning of the Giants title defense. I'm probably gonna watch Unstoppable today. It's looking like it might be a pretty good movie, or so the reviews might make me think. Paul didn't do that well at the box office, which is a might bit disappointing. It was a really good movie. It was definitely smarter than most comedies. Which reminds me. HOW THE HELL DOES ADAM SANDLER KEEP MAKING MONEY? I mean come one. I think he is a little bit funny, but Grown Ups shouldn't have made that much money.

Anyway, thanks for reading my blog. If you have been reading it, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment